Our Engineers are qualified to undertake caravan insurance repairs. we work to the highest standards as an Approved caravan workshop we offer a competitive alternative to dealer repairs.
All our caravan repair staff are trained, qualified and recognised by the NCC, independently assessed workshop scheme and all caravan insurance companies.
Our on-site caravan service and Caravan repair centre is independently assessed yearly and is certified by the approved workshop scheme. This is the recognised gold standard for touring caravan and motorhome repairs
We are qualified to undertake caravan insurance repairs to the highest standard as an alternative to dealer repairs.
Award Winning State of the Art Caravan Workshop
As a dedicated caravan & motorhome centre Westby Hall knows that every caravan is unique and personal to you & your family.
A caravan is not just a vehicle, it’s a second home. We put the same care & attention into each repair as you would expect from a professional tradesman in your own home.
Our years of experience means we can accomplish any caravan repair or motorhome repair big or small.
We repair all makes & models or caravans and motorhomes
- Bulk head regulator replacement
- Lifting bulk head regulators
- 12v chargers
- Replacement bearings
- New brake shoes
- Replacement Bowden cables
- Tap and shower head replacements
- Replacement elements in the fridge and water heater
- MPK and Heki roof vent replacements
- Axle and Chassis member replacements
- Tyre replacement and fitting of Tyron bands
- Replacement PCB boards in water heater and fire
- Interior 12v and 230v lights and fittings, bulbs and tubes
- Exterior road light clusters and lenses
- Miniature circuit breakers and mains consumer units
- Door locks, catches and handles
- Fridge vents and wheel spats
- Gas valves and burner units
- Window seals and fitting
- Toilet pumps
- Replacement steady legs
- TV and radio aerials
- Damp work
- Spray work
We undertake major and minor damp works to all model of caravans and motorhomes